Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Homecoming 1991 Mix Tape (Tracks 21-24)

More tracks from the 1991 Homecoming mix tape. It's funny to see what I listened to then and that many of those same songs are still on my iPod.

Track 21: Slipping Away: Information Society. This debut album from Information Society is great. Good tracks that keep you moving. This one, however is more of a ballad.

Track 22: Song For George: Eric Johnson. I don't really know who George was, but I like this song. This album did win the Grammy in 1992 for Best Rock Instrumental Performance.

Track 23: If She Would Have Been Faithful: Chicago. Another Chicago tune. I always liked this song. Not that I ever really had someone be unfaithful. I did have a friend date a girl that I really liked, and he knew it. I was too chicken to make a move, so he took her out- they hit it off and dated. What could I have done. It's water under the bridge now. I'm a different person than I was in high school... aren't we all!

Track 24: Repetition: Information Society. More Information Society. Kevin Kahle would love this tape. He loves Information Society.

No comments: