Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Milestone.... right?

This is a milestone, post number 302! The 300th post was the post on Gabe's birthday, but I didn't want to take away from that. So Happy 302nd Post to ME! It is hard to believe that I have been keeping this up since May 2005, before Reece was even born. Thanks to the dozens of visitors that I have had over these past (almost) four years. You have stuck with me through fence building, ManĂ¡, Alias, and a Disneyland Vacation.

Here is a wordle of some of my content over the years. Here's to 300 more posts!



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow! Congrats on your 302 milestone. What a good Dad you are, not letting it get in the way of what's most important.

Huh, I don't think I have any such milestones passed. Good thing their not like kidney stones! lol

From one reader to another,

~Stacey