Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blogger not a snob!

I have tried this before, to have a blog. I never would stay committed enough or would think that I had less than interesting things to day. Well, after watching a segment on "The Daily Show with jon Stewart" about blogging I resolved to try again. I thought that I would try to write about things that I know.

I have lived in Idaho for twenty-nine of my thirty-one years and twenty-seven of those in the Treasure Valley (the valley that includes Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Star, and Eagle). I work in the real estate industry, but I am NOT a realtor. So the growth in this valley has been pretty interesting and exponential. In 1990 Boise had a population of 126,685 and in 2000 it had risen to 185,787 and the metro area has population close to 500,000. So I will give my own spin to the happenings in the Boise area and any noteworthy info on the real estate in this area.

No comments: