Wednesday, October 03, 2007

LDS Press Conference...*I learn more programming

The Church held a virtual press conference and asked an Apostle M. Russell Ballard some questions. It is pretty interesting. He answers some common questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Elder Ballard responded to the following questions:

1. Are you Christian? What is the role of Jesus Christ in your faith?

2. Do you worship Jesus Christ in your Sunday services?

3. Why do some people say you are a cult?

4. In what ways are you similar to other Christians?

5. In what ways do you differ from other Christians?

6. Was Joseph Smith a prophet? Are prophets necessary today?

7. Is there scientific proof authenticating the Book of Mormon?

8. Does the Church support political candidates? (this is the question I picked to embed)

I took this chance to try embedding flash on to my blog again. I tried before but it was unsuccessful. We'll see if it works.


No comments: