Friday, November 04, 2011

Homecoming 1991 Mixtape (Tracks 9-11)

So on this homecoming date. I started driving a restored "Model T". My grandfather had restored it and it was the first time that I was going to drive it myself (no Dad tagging along). Well, after dinner it died. There was a problem with the battery. So I finished the date driving the family station wagon; a caprice classic. It was still fun though...

Back to the songs...

Track 9: Who Do You Give Your Love To?: Michael Morales. This was a track that I just really liked. I can't find it anywhere. I did just find a youtube version.

Track 10: MotownPhilly: Boyz II Men. This is an awesome song. It's hard to imagine a world without Boyz II Men. This was their first hit! I love the A Capella break in the middle.

Track 11: Think: Information Society. This was the first single from "Hack".
I couldn't get enough of it. I'm pretty sure that I wore my tape out listening to it.

No comments: