Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Homecoming 1991 Mixtape (Tracks 6-8)

This is the third installment of the mixtape from Homecoming 1991. Did I mention that the girl I took to the dance was a cheerleader? That's right, a band geek (1st Trombone) took a cheerleader to homecoming!

Track 6: How Long: Information Society. This was from the newest album at the time: Hack. I think I wore that tape out listening to it so much.

Track 7: Hit Me Like A Hammer: Huey Lewis & The News. Hard At Play was the album this song was from. I listened to it all summer mowing lawns. It only made sense to include it on this mix tape.

Track 8: Walking Away: Information Society. From the Information Society album Information Society. This track was played at the stake dances all the time. Kevin Kahle loved spinning this record. Yep, we had the 8 in single that we'd play at the dances.

No comments: