Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Homecoming 1991 Mix Tape (Tracks 13-16)

To continue on the trek of Homecoming songs...

Track 13: Chasing The Wind: Chicago: Uncle Danny was a huge Chicago fan & so am I. So when this album came out I bought the tape. This is the only song that I can remember from it.

Track 14: Kiss The Girl: Soul II Soul: Another song from Simply Mad About the Mouse. A great rendition of The Little Mermaid song. I just liked it.

Track 15: Beat 70: Pat Metheny Group: Uncle Danny was also a huge Pat Metheny Group fan. I bought this tape at his recommendation. I don't know where it went, but it was good to listen to when I mowed lawns.
 
Track 16: Trademark: Eric Johnson: Another track from A Via Musicom. My introduction to Eric Johnson. I think Uncle Danny would have liked him too.

No comments: