Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tammy- Tammy- Tammy- Early Christmas Present!

I have to start by saying that I have a wonderful wife! She loves me SO MUCH! Last Saturday she and I were putting up Christmas decorations and she told me that she bought me a Christmas present and wasn't sure if she wanted to tell me now or give it to me on Tuesday. Being the kid at heard that I am, I said 'Now', of course. So we went into our room and Tammy pulls out an iFrogz iPhone cover. The same kind that her brother Tim has on his iPhone. I was in shock... Then I asked her what that meant. She replied 'I think you know what that means' and I did. It was so unexpected. She really surprised me and got me something that I wanted that I didn't think that I would get, just yet. Tammy is the BEST!!!


All weekend I was browsing through the App Store looking at the different applications that were available and what I thought I might like to use. I also took time to read up a little so that once the iPhone arrived I would be ready to use it. On Tuesday night I received from FedEx an iPhone 3G.

No comments: