Monday, June 01, 2009

Tonight's the "Tonight..."

Well it's here. A day that has taken thirteen years to arrive. Conan O'Brien will host The Tonight Show, tonight. Conan has been around for a while, from the SNL to The Simpsons to Late Night. I have always liked the quirkiness that he brings to his show. He seems like someone I would want to hang out with. I would to hear the stories and life experience he would share. He is a solid host, very funny and not easily flustered. And now he has the biggest flamethrower in the world to spew his comedy genius on us all. You better get ready... Or they might send Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog to get you and...well, "Poop on" you!

The following clip is from a few years back wen Conan went to visit his ancestral homeland, Ireland.

Good Luck Conan!






Here is a clip with Jay Leno on Jay's last night...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow... I remember when Leno took over. This makes me feel old. Very old.

Hopefully it will up the funny and I can stay awake long enough to watch it. Didn't I mention feeling old? lol

~Stacey