Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ELEW

There are a few things that I listen to in my car as I commute to work and home each day. My iPod. Over 4500 songs never gets old and I always hear something I like. Idaho Sports Talk. Sports talk radio for the drive home. I can't get enough of the Broncos. NPR, KBSX 91.5. I started listening to NPR in high school. I would tune it in on my Walkman in sophomore English class while I was "reading". Now I listen while I drive. You can always hear new and interesting stories on NPR. Well this past week I heard a story that I wanted to share about a piano player Eric Lewis.

Here is the story:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=105698629



Here is a video of him playing


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Man oh man. That man has talent!!!
Thanks so much for sharing. He's earned a new fan!!! I love piano music. AWESOME!