Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers...

I wanted to take some time to salute the mothers in my life. First my mother, she was a wonderful woman. I feel blessed for the time that I had with her. Some of you know that she passed away in January 2002, they day before Gabe's first birthday. But I know that she has watched over all her grandchildren since then.

My mother-in-law is wonderful as well. I could not ask for any better. She is kind and loving, generous with her time. She loves to spend time with the grandchildren and does not miss out on an opportunity to teach them. She raised a wonderful daughter.


My wife. Tammy is a great woman, loving wife, and amazing mother. I have been blessed to have spent the last (almost) twelve years together as a family. She
teaches our children how to be loving, charitable, and caring (just like her). I know that when our new little girl arrives that she'll have room in her heart for her as well. I am excited for this new addition to our family coming in September. I love her!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Mothers Day! I know your wife is a great mom, she deserves every bit of gratitude that comes her way.

~Stacey