Thursday, March 05, 2009

If you're Happy and you know it...

Are you? Really? Are YOU Happy? I am. I am truly Happy. I was on facebook and wondering what to put for my status. Was I working on anything that I wanted to share with all my friends? Did I experience something that I could sum up in one line and share with everyone? Was I feeling anything unique? Not really.

I am however, Happy.

Happy that I have a wonderful friend and companion that loves me. She lets me be me. Even when that means that I take telephone wall jacks apart and reassemble them multiple times in one night. Or that I would watch Lord of the Rings (all three), Star Wars (all six), or Harry Potter with the kids every night if we could.


I am Happy that I have kids who are great to spend time with. I love listening to them read to me or watch them when I read. Theses times will pass quicker than I know. I have to remember the feel of them climbing on my lap or climbing up into bed next to me. It won't always be this way.

I am Happy that mine is a Forever Family. I don't think that I could make it through eternity without them. The plan of salvation and the gospel of Jesus Christ make that possible.

So when facebook asks I can always say...

I am Happy!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy is best, no matter how clever anyone on FB's status is. lol

Pollyanna had the right idea, I think. I'm happy.

~Stacey