Saturday, February 21, 2009

Troy and Gabriella



Have you seen High School Musical? Have you heard of it? If you have kids aged from 2-16 you might have heard for it.

Anyway, there are three movies that make up the High School Musical series. The protagonists in these films are Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez. They have a complicated relationship. Troy is the jock, basketball star and Gabriella is the intelligent, shy girl. Throughout the trilogy they have many ups and downs and many times they paired in duets that help them work through their situation. When I have watched High School Musical 1, 2, & 3; I see Troy and Gabriella as Chris and Tammy.

I could see us singing those songs. I think it would have been fun to know Tammy in High School and the couple we are now; then. I love Tammy and I always want her to be happy and if I could spend every minute of every day with her, which would be perfection (just like gum-right Tammy). I love when I get to talk to her on the phone or IM when I am at work. I look forward to it. Whenever I hear those songs with Troy and Gabriella like “Start of Something New”, “What I’ve Been Looking For”, “Breaking Free”, “You are the Music in Me”, “Everyday”, “Right Here, Right Now”, “Can I Have This Dance”, or “Just Wanna Be With You”; I think of Tammy. When I recently saw High School Musical 3 with Tammy and the kids. Troy summed up my feelings this way, "Most of all, I choose the person that inspires my heart". Tammy you inspire MY heart!

Chris and Tammy ARE Troy and Gabriella.


2 comments:

mandbrid said...

Oh, my goodness....that was the sweetest thing ever!

TammyP said...

Thank you honey! I love you too!!! 'You had me at Hello'!!!