Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Reminiscing



It is funny when your mind wanders. Today I have been thinking a lot about when I was a missionary for my church. I served as a Spanish-speaking missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the California Carlsbad Mission. I served from July 1993 to July 1995. The mission covers Northern San Diego County and Southern Orange County, Encinitas in the south to Irvine in the north. I served in the following areas Oceanside, Fallbrook, Escondido, Ramona, Oceanside, Vista, San Jaun Capostrano, Mission Viejo. I served with 10 different companions, Elders Duncan/Ottley/Curritt/Ibanez/Cook/Wyman/Nelson/
D'Orlando/Nieves/Gonzalez.
I have many pictures from that time that I think I want to scan so that I have them digitally preserved. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: