Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Political Quiz...

I took this political quiz it is short and sweet. My results make me a Centrist, which I could have guessed. I feel that people should be held responsible for what they do or influence. This comes from the reality that we (all people) were given free agency from a Divine Creator. This means that we responsible for what we (or our influence) does. There will be a time when I will write more about this. Just a note: this means that people should have the right to own/do whatever they want and then be held responsible for the outcomes.
Here are my results:

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

No comments: