Friday, June 17, 2005

Rototiller... Weapon of choice!

Another Friday come and gone. The weeks go by so fast. I have been working on our backyard this past week and will continue through the weekend. I have tilled about 1/3 of the yard and hope to finish on Saturday. We received some rain and this will help the process. The kids love watching me start the roto-tiller, but then are not too eager to stay around with the noise and dust. Over the past week and a half both kids have been sick, not too fun for Mom and Dad either.

The house behind us is making progress. We hope that someone buys it and they are eager to put up the fence so that we can get some part of a fence up. There has been much in the media about buying and selling real estate. Here is an article on CNN that has pretty good advice for buying your dream house.

This weekend is Father's Day (#4 for me) both our Dads are coming over for a delicious enchilada dinner. For now I am off to roto-till until the cows come home (or at least my kids).

No comments: