Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Life is what happens when your busy making other plans...

It is not fun when you plan out your day and then at the last moment people cancel the plans that you had and you have to find another way to fill the time. That happened to me today. I got to work and an appointment canceled, so I took the ultimate Star Wars Personality Test. You can see the results at the end of this post.

Life is good. The Wife is about six weeks out from having baby number three. We already have a name for him, Reece Christopher. The other two kids are excited for the new arrival, I think that they will be disappointed that he won't be able to play with them for a few months.


I am almost done with the rototilling, 2/3 of the backyard completed. Waiting for
Digline to identify utility lines before I complete the project. Then on the weekend of July 2-4 we are going to install the sprinklers (at least the pipe). After success with that then the grass planting will commence. I am hopeful that by August we can have some sort of lawn, then the kids will not have to play in the dirt.

Here are the Star Wars Personality test results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice indeed. i like the blog.