Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Aftermath....

I had to take a few days to digest my feelings after the Nevada loss. It was a hard loss. We Boise State fans are spoiled. We are not accustomed to losing. That is not the norm in college football. Teams have ups and downs. We have had ups for a while and with growing pains come the downs. Moving into the Mountain West Conference will not guarantee unbeaten seasons and it shouldn't! for Boise State to build the kind of program that we want and they need, challenges have to happen and at times you grow by not completing the challenge.

That being said I think that Boise State was robbed in the BCS Standings. It just goes to show how rigged the BCS system is. So much so, that TCU, BYU, & Utah are leaving their NON-AQ conferences to try to get a piece of that pie. Other teams and conferences were jostled around this year for that same reason. $! MONEY. it's too bad that college football has turned it's focus to only $ so that all programs in all parts of college sports are focused on how to get more $. I don't have an answer, I just hate the problem!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ITS Chris PetersEn! At least spell his name correctly please!!

Broncop3t3 said...

You're right. Coach Petersen is EN. I, however and Chris Peterson, ON. (Or at least I have been since birth)I AM not the coach, never claimed to be. Just a Boise State fan for over 30 years!