Monday, September 20, 2010

Week three!

Hard to believe it's week three and I have yet to blog about the Boise State football season!!! So much to say...

#3 in the Nation! WOO-HOO! If you didn't already know this then you must not pay attention to college football. This past week Boise State played Wyoming in Laramie! Game one was in Washington D.C. against Virginia Tech! Two hostile environments in a row and the Broncos were successful.

This was only the Broncos second game, Wyoming had played two games up to that point. The previous week they played Texas, against whom they seemed have an easier time than they did with Boise State. Here is an interesting comparison:


The score tells the story. Boise State was the visitor and handled their opponent.

Go Broncos!

Here is some news re: Boise State

2 comments:

Willie E. said...

I am upset CableOne didn't pick up the SBS college sports channel so I could watch it. I caught the highlights which was cool. ESPN college game day will be here on Saturday for the Oregon St. game - how cool is that! Go Broncos!

Broncop3t3 said...

I know. I am pretty excited. I am going to the game with my Dad!