Friday, September 24, 2010

ESPN College Gameday!

Tomorrow is the day! Boise State versus Oregon State. I am getting pretty excited. I am going to the game with my dad. Using his season tickets, of course that he has has since I was in pre-K. It is also the first time that Boise State will be on national network TV for a regular season game. Also, ESPN College Gameday will be broadcasting their show from Bronco Stadium! Since I can't take the kids to the game with me (tickets are pretty spendy and the game is sold out!) We are getting up at o-dark-thirty and heading to Bronco Stadium to be in the crowd for College Gameday! So Uncle Clark, Gabe, Selah & Dad will be up early to have some college football fun!
  (Check out the gameday crew on the blue-below)

It should be a good game and if you tweet you can see a lot of action on twitter with #boisestate #gobroncos #bsufootball #smurfturfshowdown and of course you can see what I might say at http://twitter.com/BroncoP3t3_

Go Broncos!

No comments: