Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is the week

This is it. The last week of regular LOST episodes. This Sunday is the series finale. It's bittersweet. It will be great to see many questions answered, but when you are invested in certain characters it's hard to see them go. There have always been shows that I have liked. I would much rather see them end like LOST, where the writers and creators get to end it on their terms- versus the network canceling it without a proper ending. A few shows that I think of when I reminisce about LOST are: Alias- although since I own the DVDs it never really ends. Friends- We bought the DVDs as they were released and yep we have all ten seasons. Friends was another that ended on their own terms. Then Quantum Leap. In high school I'll admit that I was a little on the geeky side, I liked my weekly dose of Dr. Sam Beckett. QL was cancelled before the writers could work it out the way they wanted.

LOST is going out in style. If you haven't heard (or you've been living in a cave). Sunday on ABC is all about LOST. The finale will be 2.5 hours long. Plus a Jimmy Kimmel special later that night. So get ready! To wet your appetite, here is the latest LOST: Untangled.




Read all the LOST Posts Here

No comments: