Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wii...Wii

Have a Wii? We bought one a few years ago and the kids (yeah the KIDS) still love it. We recently got something that makes Mom and Dad like even more. We got our Netflix streaming disc for the Wii. I mentioned before our on-again/ off-again relationship with Netflix. Well, the Wii streaming disc may keep it as an on-again relationship for a while.

It's great so that when we want to watch a movie or a past season of a TV series we can just pop in the Wii disc and it's there in living color on our TV. Now it's not HD quality, but it looks good. Tammy has used it to watch the past seasons of LOST and get caught up for the final season (Happening NOW if you didn't know or have lived in a cave).

We have shared our enjoyment of the Wii disc with our friends and family and I just found out that my brother and his family got theirs and are enjoying movies streamed to their Wii today!

So if you're like me and you don't have a PS3 or an Xbox, but you have a Wii; join Netflix, Order the Wii disc and enjoy!

2 comments:

Birding is Fun! said...

Chris,

From the comments on Treasured Valley I wondered if you were the same Chris Peterson I knew growing up in the Nampa 6th Ward. I've talked to Cort a few times in the last couple of years.

Broncop3t3 said...

Yes Sir, it is I. Long Live the Nampa 6th Ward!