Monday, April 12, 2010

Daydream... or Google dream?

Do you ever daydream? I do. When I was a kid in school I did a lot. Sometimes it meant that I didn't get all my work done in a timely manner. As an adult I have got control of this. But sometimes it is still fun.

Have you ever Googled something just to see what it would cost. Or what it would be like. I do that quite often. We don't even have phone books at our house (the tables were already level), we Google the phone numbers and addresses. Google introduced ads during the Superbowl about searching and now you can create your own "Google Search Story" and share it. It's always fun to see what you can come up with.

Our fourth child was born this past September, so it will be a little while until my wife and I can really "get away", but no harm in trying! I created mine, now you can try and create your own: http://www.youtube.com/searchstories Good Luck!

No comments: