Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Tradition Continues...


Yesterday I had the opportunity to continue a tradition that we have had in the Peterson household for a long time. Cort & I helped my Dad put up Christmas lights. It's a few days earlier than we have done it in the past, but it was fun. Cort, the climber he is; was on the roof. I verified function and then handed strings of lights to him. This year Dad is going with Greed and Red bulbs. We didn't get out any of the lawn decorations, yet. Dad can do most of them on his own.You can read more about the tradition here

This coming week is Thanksgiving and one thing that I am thankful for is traditions. It's great that there are traditions that we can have with our families. Where the memories flood back of years past and you all can share in the feelings that were shared.

Here's to Traditions!

No comments: