Friday, November 20, 2009

Freakin' Fast Friday...

I woke up this morning at 5:20 AM and was on the road by 6:00 AM. On my way to Twin Falls for work. As I have said before I love being up that early to see the sunrise. Something else was out early this morning... The Wind. It was very windy on my way down to Twin Falls. As it turns out I was driving INTO the wind the entire trip there. That would explain why my mileage was much worse than normal for a trip to Twin Falls. 


I finished with class at 3:00 PM, with one thought in my mind... Getting home! Tonight I get to spend the evening with all four kids. Tammy is going out on a girls night to watch "New Moon". She and her friends have read all the books and have been waiting since the announcement of the film to see it. I don't feel left out. I have something else tonight that I am looking forward to...


Tonight is Boise State vs. Utah State on ESPN2. I am sure there were a lot of Boise State fans driving down to Logan, UT for the game. I am not one of them. I will be watching it from the comfort of my own family room. I can tell you the State Police expected a lot of Boise State fans to make the trek... they were out in force when I was driving home. I guess they are trying to make up the budget deficit they are going to have. 


Well off to watch the game... thank goodness for DVRs.  GO Broncos!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I hate driving when it' super windy, I'm always waiting for that big gust to push my car or worse yet, the semi in front of me.

And for the record, not all the "girls" have read the books. lol It was a great girls night.

~Stacey