Friday, October 09, 2009

Who are you... Online?

Happy Friday!I just found this video and had to share. It made me think about all the people who are different online than they are in person. According to the video, especially those who play MMO games. I guess that could also go for those who hang out in Second Life. For me, no matter how much I like working/ playing online it does not replace real personal interaction and relationships. I am not trying to belittle those who thrive online, but there is something to be said for those you can hang out with during a blackout. Or those who'll bring you chicken soup when you're ill. Enjoy the video. Oh, don't forget to wash your goblets!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Ok Chris this is hilarious!!!!! Thanks for the smile. I hope you don't mind but I am totally sharing this on facebook, because I have some friends that NEED to see this.
Stacey SMEK

Stacey said...

No way! I needed the laugh.

What's really pathetic, I recognized Felicia Day, co-star on Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. How high does that rate me on the nerdy scale?

~Stacey