Monday, January 19, 2009

My view…

Photo_011909_002 Stitch

We have some new neighbors that are sprucing up their new place. The city of Boise purchased a building behind us that they are going to use the location for police and fire services.

Among all the things they have to update at the property is build a wall. So for the past few months they have been working on getting this wall in place. I am assuming that they will top it with razor wire as they do at other police locations.

Between the trains that come through regularly and the construction behind us it can get pretty noisy. I hope they are completed before I need crack open my window this spring.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

At least it's green and you have some distance. White vinyl fencing, a riding lawn mower covered with a blue tarp and stacks of patio chairs is all I got at the moment! Hopefully they will be done building by spring, I'm with you on the fresh air!

~Stacey