Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving: To be Thankful… What does it mean?

For me looking at all of the blessings that I have in my life and how I am undeserving of them. I have a wonderful wife who loves and supports me. She does a wonderful job raising our kids and she teaches them so much. She is my biggest fan and gives eerily accurate honest criticism. She is so beautiful and talented. I truly “married up”. She is my partner and friend.

I have three great children that I love to play with. I can’t think of a better feeling then returning home after work and seeing them run out the front door to meet me as I pull into the driveway. This never gets old. Even when I try to sneak in they are looking for me. They always have so many things to say and questions to ask and I am their expert. G& S have started using the MacBook more so they ask me how to do things. I am thankful for the chances that I get to steal away with each child and spend alone time with them. I treasure this time with them while they are small (at least Reece is small). I know it won’t last.

I am also thankful for faith. Faith helps me as a father and husband face each day knowing that my family will be safe. I love them all so much (especially my sweetheart, Tammy). I have a wonderful life and a beautiful family. I am extremely blessed.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Family, Faith, Friends. All things we sometimes take for granted and yet we would be miserable without.

Say hi to the big mouse for me!

~Stacey