Monday, September 22, 2008

If a Bronco and a Duck were in a fight... who would win? Now we know!

Had to share the excitement of the Boise State Broncos beating the Oregon Ducks. 37-32 is a great victory. I watched the game at home with Tammy. It was pretty low key. It had rained all day and the kids were watching a movie and we watched the game. But as the game progresses I was calling my Dad to talk about each play and Tammy's Dad was calling us. So even when we don't get together, we're together. There has been some good press about the win. It is nice to finally get the monkey off our back about not beating a BCS or PAC10 team on the road. So looking forward to LA Tech on October 1st. Tammy and I are using my Dad's season tickets to go see them game. He hasn't been able to go too much since he had knee surgery. Here are a couple good stories about the win.



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Good for the Broncs.

I liked how the Stake Reps. talk yesterday included the UW game a few weeks ago. I was proud to actually know what he was referencing, being that I'm not a sport (football) nuts anymore. But I'm working on that.

Have fun at the game... lucky ducks! (oops.. I suppose they aren't so lucky after all!) Go Broncs!

~Stacey