Friday, August 01, 2008

Twin Falls with Darling Wife.

For any of you that have read this for a while (there is at least one person) I travel through southern Idaho for my job. This past Thursday I had the chance to go to Twin Falls. I talked to my darling wife and she decided to come with me. We let the kids spend the day with grandma and grandpa and the two of us took a day trip.

Now this was for work, so I did actually have to work and that took about five hours or so. But darling wife and I were able to have lunch together and she did some sightseeing (can you do that in Twin Falls?). Then after I finished working we decided that we would go together to the
Twin Falls Temple Open House.

The Temple was very beautiful. It was also very enjoyable, just the two of us. It is not too often that we get time like alone like that. I reminded me of when we were first married before any children, when we would spend hours together doing anything. The drive wasn't too bad we talked and listened to "
Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" podcast edition. I have got darling wife into listening to that. If you have not listened to that program it is great... It will test your knowledge of current events.

I loved spending time with her. I love spending time together. I love her!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

How sweet; the time you got to spend alone, together with your darling wife. You both deserve a break now and then. Haven't heard of the podcast before, maybe I should see exactly how out of touch I am on current events.

Touring and site seeing in TFalls? lol

~Stacey

Cameron said...

I went to the open house as well. What a beautiful temple!