Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why I blog. Part II of II

Why I blog.


I blog because I like to talk. You can ask my wife, brothers, parents, even co workers. I am a chatterer (is that even a word). I have always been that way. When my honey and I were dating there were times when we would chat on the phone for hours and hours. Sometimes we would talk until one of us was falling asleep, since it was 3:00 AM. She and I still chat. I recently looked at my recent call list on my cell phone and more than 95% are to her. Sometimes they are little things and short conversations other times we talk from the time I leave work until I walk in the door at home 30 minutes later.


One problem that I Have due to my need to chat is that I am an habitual interrupter. Again, you can ask all the people previously named and they’ll tell you. But the person that gets the brunt of this bad habit is my honey. There is no excuse for it, I just do it. My dad does and so does my brother. I guess we just grew up and had to interrupt to get our voice heard.


With blogging there is no one to interrupt but myself. So I can ramble on and on about whatever and it is ok. And if I decide to change topics halfway though I can and there is no one to tell me that I am wrong.


I guess I blog because I have things to say. Right now I want to say that I love my honey and the little bees. They keep me going every day. When I am not with them I think about them all the time. My honey does so much for me and the little bees. And after almost 11 years we still have fun. I love you guys!



I blog.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How sweet!

I haven't noticed you being a "habitual interrupter" yet. Maybe because I'm somewhat bad at that myself. Chatting? Depends with whom and/or what about. I prefer to type it out, that way I can take back all those tasty, foot-in-mouth moments I seem to get into when the brain is lagging behind. Not that I haven't scribbled something that I probably should not have. Oh well.

Why I blog is always a good question that I don't have the end all, be all answer to. I feel like the generation in the middle.

~Stacey

TammyP said...

No matter how many times you interrupt me, I will just keep talking. Contrary to what you may think, I love hearing you talk. Your knowledge of useless information intrigues me. What did we talk about all those many hours? We didn't have kids back then and that seems to be all we talk about now. I guess they keep us talking.....HEHEHE!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I prefer to type it out, that way I can take back all those tasty, foot-in-mouth moments I seem to get into when the brain is lagging behind.
=======================================
simmons
Idaho Alcohol Addiction Treatment