Friday, July 18, 2008

Space...The Final Frontier

I don't consider myself a sci-fi geek. My wife might. I do however like the sci-fi genre. I own all six Star Wars movies, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the Back to the Future Trilogy. When I was 11 I had the chace to go to Washington DC and visited the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and it was great! I took an Astronomy class in college for one of the natural science classes. That is Astronomy not astrology! When I was a missionary in California I visited the Mt. Palomar Observatory. When I was in High School one of favorite TV shows was Quantum Leap. I have seen all but 1 of the Star Trek movies and the one coming out 2009 I will be in line for. I own the entire series of Alias on DVD (as my one devoted reader already knows). Alias would be more spy-fi, than sci-fi.



So maybe I am a sci-fi geek. It is who I am. It is with this premise that I share the following video. This is video taken from 31million miles away. I thought it was pretty cool.

Enjoy!

No comments: