Thursday, May 01, 2008

Maná...Arde el Cielo

Maná. I know that some of you might be thinking; "Didn't he just post about Maná recently?" Well I did and I am doing it again. It seems like some of my favorite groups decided that they would all release albums in the spring to celebrate my birthday. Yesterday Maná released a new concert cd/dvd "Arde el Cielo" (the sky burns). The title comes from one of the two new tracks that they recorded for this disc. I have to say it is a pretty good album. I like live albums. Since U2: Live Under a Blood Red Sky I have liked them. I think that it gives you insight into how the performer really is and not just a studio produced sound. This is the third live cd from the boys de Guadalajara. It has many tracks from their newest CD "Amar es Combatir" as well as some great songs from thier extensive catalog. A couple of may favorites are the updated version of "Vivir sin Aire" that they perform right after "Bendita Tu Luz". Also for an encore they perform "Rayando el Sol", I now have four different versions of this song; all great.

So even if you don't speak Spanish, it would do you good to get to know
Maná.

Another Video. Enjoy



No comments: