Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I love my Wife!!!!

I love my Wife!!! I have the best wife in the world. She is selfless and sacrifices daily for our family. She is the same beautiful, sweet girl that I fell in love with Tonight she is going to a PTA meeting at the school which will take a good part of the night, she helps so much with all of their activities.

This past weekend we had the chance to spend a night together, away from our children at a hotel. We stayed at a new hotel The Marriott TownePlace Suites. It is so new that we were the first people to stay in our room. We had our kids stay with my brother, his wife and kids. It was a fun night. We went to a Japanese Steakhouse, it was really good. My lovely wife helped me to step out of my comfort zone and it was fun. Then we drove around downtown Boise a little. We used to live very near where we stayed (before we had any kids and right when son #1 was born). It was fun to reminisce. With a growing family sometimes it is hard to get the time together that we need and this was great.

I love her so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always great to hear someone talk about how much he loves his wife. We need more of that.