Friday, January 04, 2008

Time to catch up!!!

If you have read this blog before you may know that I love the show "Alias". It went off the air a couple of years ago and I bought the DVDs to watch whenever I want. Well JJ Abrams created "Alias" and "Lost". "Lost" was not a show I ever started watching because there was never enought time and I didn't want to get into another show. With the WGA strike there are not too many new episodes out there, so I think that I am going to start watching "Lost". When I was pondering this, I wondered how I could get up to date on "Lost" and learn the storyline. I mean, I knew there was a plane crash, there were "others", but not too much else. Well this afternoon while surfing the Idaho Statesman website I found a short synopsis of the past three seasons. Watch it a couple of times and you'll be caught up on "Lost" too!

No comments: