Friday, January 11, 2008

Dissappointment...

Here we are in the midst of the writer's strike and not too much new to watch on TV. So a few weeks back I signed up with I thought it would be a good way to watch some shows that I had not seen before. Since NBC couldn't come to a new agreement with Apple the NBC shows are no longer on iTunes, but on hulu. After I got my login I went on the site and looked at a couple clips of shows...I even posted one on this blog. While I was browsing clips I saw that there were full episodes of shows that I had not had the opportunity to watch when they were on the air primarily Firefly and Roswell. I have heard some good things about both of them and they have actors in them that are on other shows that I like so I thought it would be a good way to test hulu. well, with both programs the pilot episodes were not available. I actually got errors on both saying that the episodes were not available at that time. Then I was directed to the second episode of each series as alternatives. Why would I want to watch episode #2 if I had not seen episode #1?So needless to say I am not too pleased with my hulu experience thus far. I am not sure if I will give it another chance or not. For now I am going to stick with my Friends and Alias DVD sets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of Hulu . . . but I don't believe I'll give them a try now. I just to the network websites now and watch the episodes there.

Anonymous said...

Wow! A network gives up their goods on demand with limited commercial interruption and revolutionizes what entertainment is going to be...

And oh yeah... IT'S FREE... and you complain about it?

hulu is amazing!