Thursday, November 15, 2007

Any video game buffs out there?

When I was growing up my parents would not buy my brother and I a video game system, the Nintendo (NES) was THE system to have. So they made a deal with us, we could save up and get one with the money we made from lawn mowing and then they would help us get a game. So that is how my video gaming experience began. I am by no means a "gamer". There have been, though a few games that I get into that I like to play until I conquer it (Castlevania II Simon's Quest being one of them). Currently the game that I am liking to play is "Guitar Hero III" we borrowed it from my brother Clark (not the one I mowed lawns with), he has a Wii and bought it, so we borrowed the game. Well, I saw this video and had to share it. Listen to the songs from classic video games and watch the band move to represent the game.

No comments: