Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Return of a Soldier

My brother in law, Tim returns to Idaho from Iraq this next week. He has been at Ft. Lewis in Washington for the past few days. So he has really been out of Iraq for almost a week. It is good to have him back on American soil. He came to visit in May, but the final return is the best. My wife is very excited. My in-laws who are serving a Family History Mission for our Church in Salt Lake City UT are coming into town to coincide with his return. This will be great for my kids to get to see their uncle and their grandparents. It's good to have him home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled for you. I remember how I felt when my cousin and uncle returned safely from Iraq. Please tell your brother-in-law thank you for his service and how faithfully we all kept him and all other soldiers in our prayers. You've got a great week ahead of you.

Muta said...

Thank him for his service for me. I thankfull we have those like him to sacrifice their time, family and sometimes their lives for my country. I have a very good friend in the Air Force. Sam Reniker, he used to be in egress(ejection seat F15) Now he's a warehouse manager getting fat. Again Thank him for his service. Mike aka Muta