Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Thirty-three

33= 12,053 days=289,290 hours= 17,357,408 minutes. Today as I ponder my thirty-three years on this planet I think of all the things that have happened. In my lifetime communism fell, capitalism stormed the world (for better or worse), a southern Democrat President was replaced by a Western Republican, twice. I took a night class to learn Wordperfect 5.1 and now MS Word is a de facto standard (or applications that emulate it). The iPod has replaced the Walkman as the media player of choice (we didn't even call them media players). Many changes. I have accomplished many things. BA in Spanish, Master of Public Administration, own a home, and most of all married to a beautiful woman who loves me and we have three children who make it all worth it.

No comments: