Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week is here. We are having two Thanksgiving dinners on Thursday we are having a dinner with Tammy's family at her parents home. Then on Friday we are going to eat at my Dad's. There should be plenty of leftovers for everyone. There are many things that I am thankful for this year. I am thankful for my family, especially my wife. She is such an inspiration to me, she does so much for our kids and she puts up with so much from me. This year with Gabe starting kindergarten Tammy got involved with the PTO (she is the vice-president) and has spear-headed many activities. The kids are great and I love everything they teach me, I learn something new everyday. Last night, I learned from Reece that my hat looks good when I wear it sideways. Gabe and Selah are growing so much. They come home from school each day and amaze me with their knowledge. I am also thankful for faith. Faith helps me as a father and husband face each day knowing that my family will be safe. I love them all so much (especially my sweetheart, Tammy).

No comments: