Friday, May 27, 2005

Ready for a 3-Day Weekend!!!

The end of another week is here. The weather has been so nice, nothing like the rain that we have experienced most of the month. The Real Estate statistics were released by the National Association of Realtors ®
Today, the median single-family home price is $203,800. Just five years ago, the median single-family home sold at $139,000. In 1995, the median sale price of a single-family home was $108,500.
This is exciting news and the real estate market here in the Treasure Valley is going gang-busters just like it is nationally. It makes it interesting to see all the changes that have occurred since the days when I was a boy and I played in the irrigation canals and corn fields. I also saw that the 30 year rate has dropped for the 7th time in 8 weeks (source: MSNBC). This will help keep the market moving for a while.

*On May 19th at 12:01 a.m. I went to the opening of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith I gave into the darkside of my geekiness. For that night I was under the control of the Dark Lord and I submitted to my master.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three day weekends are nice. I enjoy mine when I have them.

Hope you enjoyed it!